You can make in the oven or on top in a skillet. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 Cups hot water
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine (1/2 stick- melted)
- 1 Package (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Can (10 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 Cup Breakstone or Knudson's Light Sour Cream
- Mix hot water, butter and stuffing mix.
- Cook chicken in non-stick skillet on medium high heat 5 minutes each side.
- Mix soup and sour cream, pour over chicken.
- Top with stuffing, cover. Cook on low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
TO MAKE IN THE OVEN:
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing as directed.
- Place chicken in 13x9 baking dish.
- Mix soup and sour cream and pour over chicken.
- Top with stuffing and bake 35 minutes.
(Recipe is from Kraft Foods)