Jared Tafua of Prudential California Realty and Alan World speaking about hot topics hitting First Time Buyers in Orange County California. Including Mortgage Credit Certificate(MCC) and the deadline for the $8,000 Tax Credit for first time buyers.
Take a look at this quick clip
- Borrow must qualify and obtain a first mortgage from a participating lender
- Borrower must be a First Time Home Buyer or have not owned a principal Residence in prior 3 years.
- Easy Documentation
- Current Participating cities are: Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Cypress, Garden Grove, Irvine, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, La Palma, Orange, Santa Ana, Stanton and the Unincorporated Areas
- FHA,VA, or Conventional Financing only.
- Call for Income and Property Price Limitations
This Offer can also be used with the $8,000 Tax Credit, but the deadline is coming up on that so be sure to find out more information TODAY!
contact Jared Tafua 714.501.8514 or visit his site at www.tafuahomes.com
Alan World at 714.569.3636 or visit his site at www.alanworld.com
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!