Olathe homes in Arlington Park Olathe Kansas 66062 housing market update August 31st, 2009
How many homes are for sale in Arlington Park, Olathe KS?
As of August 31st, 2009 there are 8 Olathe homes listed for sale in Arlington Park Olathe Kansas 66062. The listing prices range from $179,950 to $230,000.
How fast are the homes selling and how much are Arlington Park homes selling for?
Since April 1st 2009 12 Olathe homes in Arlington Park have sold and closed. During that time the homes in Arlington Park Olathe KS 66062 have sold in the range of $181,050 to $240,000. The Olathe homes for sale in Arlington Park consist of side to side splits and two story plans.
Great Reasons to Live in Arlington Park Olathe KS
- Arlington Park is within the award winning Olathe School District
- Heritage park, the second largest park in Johnson County is across the street, and includes a 30 acre off-leash fenced dog park, a lake, golf course, soccer fields, picnic cabanas, walking and biking trails, and Shelters
- Adjacent to Brougham Park right across the street from the Elementary School
- Arlington Park is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, two grocery stores, and now even two Starbucks each roughly less than a mile away (one at 151st and Blackbob and one at the corner of 159th and Murlen in the Price Chopper)
- Easy access to I-35 and 169 Highway
- Close to the 119th and Blackbob Shopping and Entertainment District
Ready to buy or sell a home in Arlington Park Olathe Kansas? Please give me a call at 913.908.2215 or Ken@kenjansensellshomes.com
In General, interest rates are at or near generational lows, assuming you have good credit. Now is a great time to buy, especially if you qualify for the $8000 tax credit and you can get your low low low interest rate locked in.
Contact information has been updated below
Make the smart move. Contact me.
- Ken Jansen, Broker, Jansen Realty Group, Inc.
- Straight Forward Advice
- Effective Marketing
- Results Oriented
- Phone: 913.908.2215
- Fax 913.273.1201