To get the full detailed version - head over here >> (you have to provide a name and email address). You can also access a copy of the Power Point Presentation by Move.com.
Below are the points addressed in the survey:
- Consumers Who Are Online Value Online Resources Most In the Search for New Homes, While Builders’ Use of Traditional Media Continues to Dominate.
- Online Resources Are Believed to be the Most Useful and the Most Important to Consumers, and Builders Agree That Their Own Web Sites Produce the Highest Quality Leads.
- Gaps Persist Between Consumer and Builder Marketing Behaviors.
- Online Consumers Look to the Internet and Recommend Online Sources, Along with REALTOR® Recommendations, for Future Search Needs.
- Consumers’ Online Behavior.
- Consumer Segmentation Results and the Consumer Outcome.
- Builder Behaviors Online.
- Builder Lead Generation.
Subscribe to CommentsComment