Once you have entered a listing in the mls and it is ready to go, what is the first step you take to market you're listing and get it out there for the world to see?
- It is a vflyer or postlets for Craigslist,
- Is it a slideshow on youtube?
- Do you email you teammates and other office agents?
- Does your MLS allow you to reverse prospect?
- Do you created Flyers to leave at the home?
- Set the open house?
- What do you do first?
I am curious what the steps are for some of the more active listing agents out there?
Once you have a listing paperwork in hand there are obviously many things to do to prepare it for the masses. In my opinion, the market is shifting back to a sellers market. It seems once a "normal listing" hits the MLS, the ready willing and able buyers are all over it in matter of days. So do you wait for initial rush of buyers before you put time into marketing it? Notice i didn't say spend money. There are so many free avesnues of marketing a lisitng at very little or no cost, i am curious what the AR world does in order?
RealEstate.com Realtors of New England