Looking for condos for sale in Lafayette Square? This beautiful garden unit at The Georgian located at 1515 Lafayette Avenue is now available and is priced to sell at $200,000.00. The Kensington floor plan features a dramatic entry hall with over-sized windows and great gallery space ready for your art collection, sports memorabilia, family photos and more.
DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES...
Here are some of the great features of this Kensington unit at The Georgian:
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - 1368 sq. feet
- Open Floor Plan
- Oversized Windows with Lots of Light
- Dramatic Entry Hall
- Eat-In Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Granite Countertops, Under Cabinet Lighting, and Stainless Appliances
- Living Room / Dining Room Combination
- Gas Fireplace with Custom Mantel and Built-In Bookcases
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Master Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom or Office with French Doors
- Guest Bathroom
- Main Floor Laundry
- Never Ending Patio (Patio Surrounds Entire Unit)
- Gated Parking - 2 Spaces
- Ample Guest Parking
- In-Unit Storage
- Storage Lockers (Planned-Phase 2)
- Fitness Center (Planned-Phase 2)
- Pool (Planned-Phase 2)
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Security Cameras - Main Doors and Parking Lot
- Condo Fee includes Sewer, Water, Gas, HVAC Electric, and Insurance
- Electric for Lights and Outlets - $30 per mo.
- Wired with Cat-5 for Telephone, Internet, and Cable
- Building is 92% Sold and Eligible for FHA Financing
LOCATION... LOCATION... LOCATION...
The Georgian is located just South of Downtown St. Louis and minutes from Clayton. Here are some of the great aspects of this location:
- Public Transportation - Located on the Convention Center bus line and within walking distance of the Metro Station at Union Station.
- Interstate Highways - Central Location with Easy Access to Highways 44, 55, 64 and 70
- Hospitals - Minutes from St. Louis University Hospital, Barnes-Jewish and the Washington University Medical Campus
- Universities - Short drive to the college campus of St. Louis University, Harris Stowe State College, Fontbonne, Webster University, Washington University, and the St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
- Arts and Entertainment - Short drive to Grand Arts District, Fox Theatre, CitiGarden, Washington Avenue Clubs, The Landing, and Soulard.
- Restaurants - Walking Distance to Lafayette Square restaurants such as Vin de Set, 1111, Ricardo's, 33 Wine Bar, Bailey's Chocolate Bar, Arcelia's, Sqwires, and more.
- Dog Park - Soulard
- Park - Walking Distance to Lafayette Park
- Neighborhood Events - House Tour, Christmas Parlor Tour, Summer Concert Series, Movies in the Park, Tour de Lafayette Bike Race, Perfectos Baseball, Health and Wellness Fair, and Much More.
- Farmer's Market - Walking Distance to Soulard Market
- Fitness - Fitness trails in Lafayette Park, bike lanes on Park and Lafayette, and short walk or run to local fitness clubs.
- Airport - 16 miles to Lambert St. Louis International Airport.
This property offers contemporary living in a national landmark. More importantly, it offers a new lifestyle in a fashionable historic neighborhood. Whether you enjoy reading a book, having a class of wine or walking treeline streets looking at great examples of Victorian architecture, this community has something for everyone.
Interested in purchasing a condominium in Lafayette Square? Contact Ryan Shaughnessy at PREA Signature Realty at 314-971-4381.
Need more information on City Living? Visit our neighborhood blog at www.LafayetteReport.com.