LOOKING FOR LOFTS FOR SALE IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE?
Nine lofts remain at the Eden Lofts located at 1720 Chouteau in the historic Lafayette Square neighborhood. Starting at $166,000, these lofts are a great value especially for first-time home buyers looking to take advantage of the $8,000.00 Federal First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit. $1,000 down and $1,000 for closing costs and you are ready to move in. No waiting. No delays due to financing or changes in lending guidelines for condos. Here are the details:
- 100% Seller Financing
- 3 Year Fixed Note - Amortized over 30 Years - Prevailing Interest Rates
- Apply $8,000.00 Tax Credit to Prepay Mortgage Payments
- Closing Costs Capped at $1,000.
- No Delays in Financing - Meet the November 30 Tax Credit Deadline
DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES...
The stunning urban lofts in trendy Lafayette Square offers a true loft look and feel with high ceilings, expansive industrial style windows, exposed brick or tile, and sealed concrete floors with sweeping view of Downtown St. Louis, Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch and more.
Here are some of the standard features of these urban lofts at Eden Lofts in Lafayette Square:
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - 1,089 to 1383 sq. ft.
- Oversized Windows with Lots of Light
- Exposed Brick or Tile
- Sealed Concrete Floors
- Well-Appointed Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry, Upgraded Hardware, Tiled Backsplash, Under Cabinet Light, Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances
- Living Room / Dining Room Combination with Expansive Windows, High Ceilings, Sealed Concrete Floors, and Halogen Lighting
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Master Bathroom with Tub and Adjustable Shower Head, Ceramic Tile Enclosure, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, and Top Mounted Stylish Basins
- Guest Bedroom or Office with Walk-In Closet
- Guest Bathroom with Shower
- Main Floor Laundry/Utility Room
- Gated Parking - 2 Spaces
- Public Parking to West of Property
- In-Unit Storage and Basement Storage Lockers
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Condo Fee includes Sewer, Water, and Insurance
- Wired with Cat-5 for Telephone, Internet, and Satelite
- Eligibile for FHA Financing
LOCATION... LOCATION... LOCATION...
Eden Lofts is located just South of Downtown St. Louis and minutes from Downtown St. Louis or Clayton. Here are some of the benefits of this great location:
- Public Transportation - Located on the Convention Center bus line and within walking distance of the Metro Station at Union Station
- Interstate Highways - Central Location with Easy Access to Highways 44, 55, 64 and 70
- Hospitals - Minutes from St. Louis University Hospital, Barnes-Jewish and the Washington University Medical Campus
- Universities - Short drive to the college campus of St. Louis University, Harris Stowe State College, Fontbonne, Webster University, Washington University, and the St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Arts and Entertainment - Short drive to Grand Arts District, Fox Theatre, CitiGarden, Washington Avenue Clubs, The Landing, and Soulard
- Restaurants - Walking Distance to Lafayette Square restaurants such as Vin de Set, 1111, Ricardo's, 33 Wine Bar, Bailey's Chocolate Bar, Arcelia's, Sqwires, and more
- Dog Park - Soulard
- Park - Walking Distance to Lafayette Park
- Neighborhood Events - House Tour, Christmas Parlor Tour, Summer Concert Series, Movies in the Park, Tour de Lafayette Bike Race, Perfectos Baseball, Health and Wellness Fair, and Much More •Farmer's Market - Walking Distance to Soulard Market
- Fitness - Fitness trails in Lafayette Park, bike lanes on Park and Lafayette, and short walk or run to local fitness clubs
- Airport - 16 miles to Lambert St. Louis International Airport
Eden Lofts offers stunning urban lofts in an established neighborhood. More importantly, it offers a new lifestyle. Whether you enjoy reading a book, having a class of wine or walking treelined streets looking at great examples of Victorian architecture, this community has something for everyone.
Interested in purchasing a loft in Lafayette Square?Contact Ryan Shaughnessy at PREA Signature Realty at 314-971-4381.
Need more information on City Living? Visit our neighborhood blog at www.LafayetteReport.com.