Consumers are using the Internet more and more to gather information, conduct due diligence, and search for homes. While for many this has become second hand, some folks may not realize the wealth of information they can find nor be aware of how to use the websites and blogs they are reading.
I thought a guideline on how to use my blog, a roadmap so to speak, would be helpful for buyers and sellers.
First the information in my blog that benefits buyers and sellers, and folks in general:
- Market reports on area communities - monthly updates on market conditions, pricing trends, and inventory levels
- Community profiles to showcase towns I service and provide an overview of things to do, housing, dining, amenities and photos (great for folks who are relocating)
- Housing - specific subdivisions, neighborhoods and general housing areas to showcase types of housing, prices, amenities
- Tips, suggestions and general information about buying and selling, and things prudent buyers and sellers should know.
- General community information - fairs, restaurants, happenings around town
- Links - make use of the links provided in the articles that supplement the articles with information from related blog articles and numerous websites
Here are some additional resources:
RECENT ARTICLES WIDGET - this provides an updated list of the 20 most recent articles I have written (while you can scroll down the main page doing this will only show the last 10 articles or so)
ARCHIVES -access this on the right hand of the blog. The archives will lead you to all the articles written since 2006. You might, for example, be interested in what the housing market was doing back in 2007 or 2008.
FACEBOOK WIDGET - I maintain a business page on Facebook with updates about Carlsbad and North San Diego Real Estate. Feel free to stop by and become a fan so you can follow
lku8iBLOG TAGS (see top photo) - all articles are identified with tags, keywords that tell you what the article is about. Look for this on the right hand side of the page - click on any tag that interests you, say La Costa real estate, and you will link to a list of all the articles I have written that pertain to La Costa real estate.
ABOUT ME - want to know more about me? Simply click on More about me under my photo to check out my ActiveRain profile.
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST website - click on the link on the right to read more about this important real estate designation and how my being a CRS benefits you whether you are a buyer or a seller.
Why not SUBSCRIBE IN A READER (you will see this link on the right as well) so you will receive all the updated articles as they are posted in Google Reader or whichever reader you wish to use.
Hope this helps you get more blog bang for your buck!
If I can provide more information about Solana Beach real estate and surrounding areas, or the housing market in general, or otherwise assist you in your homes search, please contact me by phone or text at (760) 840-1360 or email me at JDowler@remax.net.
All content copyright © 2008 Jeff Dowler Carlsbad Homes and Real Estate Tidbits