I really don't know what happens and how. All of a sudden, days and days, sometimes weeks, pass and I'm behind the eight ball on the blogging front. I just looked and my last post was August 26, 2009. The thing I find most frustrating is that there are typically lots of things I WANT to address and write about - either national trends, local current events, real estate tips and tricks, etc. But there aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done. Or at least there aren't enough hours in MY day.
I will freely admit to being (i) more than a bit ADD; and (ii) someone who requires 8+ hours of sleep. All of that means I may not be as efficient with my time as others are. And OK, I don't have as much awake time as others do. There are times where I really wish I was one of those people who seems just fine with 6 or so hours of sleep. Think of all that I could accomplish!
However, the sleeping in to 8:00, 9:00 a.m. is O-V-E-R, now that the Munchkin has to be at school at 7:45 a.m. AND school is no longer four blocks away, so no jumping in the car at 9:02 a.m., screeching the 4 blocks at high speeds with rolling stops, to make it before the 9:05 a.m. bell. So maybe this new schedule means I'll gain 2+ hours of sentient, possibly productive time.
In any event, I want to get back to the blogging, but I have much to do today. So, I thought I'd take a few moments to throw out my stream-of-consciousness list of the topics I'd like to cover over the next few weeks. I hope this doesn't bore you readers to tears.
- The Return of the VCU Students - Lessons Learned Living in the Fan
- Related Topic: Biking Etiquette in the Fan
- Richmond's Commercial Real Estate Woes and Their Effect on the Local Economy
- Dual Agency AGAIN - A National Battle and One Man's Quest for Justice
- Upcoming Events in Richmond: The Friends of Art Beer, BBQ & Bluegrass Event, Science Museum's Kugel Ball, Maymont Wine Auction, Richmond Folk Festival
- Impact of the First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit
- Overview of Housing Sales in Richmond, YTD 2009
- A Year Since the Crash - A Look Back
- The Credit Markets and Issues with Financing
This is just my stream-of-consciousness list. As always, if anyone has a topic they'd like me to cover, send it my way. And Happy Tuesday, rainy and dreary as it is. At least it's only a four day work week!