The Final Walk-Through!
Shortly before the date of the final closing on your new house, it is important for you to make a final inspection of the house that you are purchasing--a final walk through.
We will be there to help you so take your time on your final walk through.
- Check the house from bottom to top
- Pay attention to items important to you
- Watch for areas where furniture and rugs may have been when you originally looked at the house.
- If an item is missing or there is trash left behind, deal with it now, and ask me to contact the listing agent to rectify the issues.
- Make sure the home is as you expected.
- Deal with any potential problems. If you see any items that need to be addressed, let me know so it can get handled before closing.
Please call if you have any questions, 281-948-7042.
© 2009 Brian Worrell, Realtor in League City, TX - 281-948-7042. All Rights Reserved.