Thanks Ashley for me-meing me - I was not really sure what it was all about and was away from home teaching when she actually did meme me - so had to wait to get home to figure out the guidelines. Near as I can tell I am supposed to share 5 "interesting" facts about myself . . .here goes. Not sure you will all find them interesting but it's fun to share.
1. I was born in Santa Cruz and I am an identical twin. My sister, Julie, lives in Alexandria, VA now but until I was married and she moved to the east coast, we were very close and did everything together. She is not a Stager - "YET" - but someday I hope that her creativity is pursued.
2. I performed in the 1984 Olympic Opening Ceremonies as a Dancer paid by the Olympic Committee. I was one of about 300 dancers that auditioned nationwide and were selected as part of the Tribute to America's Music History showcase. My twin sister and I both were selected. Prior to that - my twin and I were on a performance team that took us to South Africa, Japan, the Caribbean and Hawaii during our high-school years.
3. I have been married for almost 20 years (in Sept) and have 4 children - 1 girl and 3 boys. For the first 5 years my 4 children were in school, I homeschooled them - and taught Spanish and art to other homeschooled children. (My children are now ages 7 1/2-13 and are in private Christian school).
4. My favorite color is green, favorite animal - used to be a cat until we got our Cockerpoo, Copper, who I just love - so I love both cats and dogs. I am a classically trained pianist, love painting and travel plans are to go to Europe.
5. Rare talents - I can swallow liquid by pouring it down my throat (and have won beer chugging contests as my husband's "ringer" on one or two occasions), I can put my fist in my mouth (better than my foot :) and raise both eyebrows individually to any tune you can hum.
That's it - now you know more about me-me and now it's on to you-you.
3 people I will me-me:
This was fun!