Villamay is an upscale, medium size subdivision of 240 homes. The community is sited between Fort Hunt Road and the George Washington Parkway which runs along the Potomac River to the Washington Estate at Mount Vernon (approximately 10 minutes south of Villamay.
All of the homes were built by Gene May in the 1960's who will be remembered for numerous real estate projects in the Washington area, but most notably Villamay in Mount Vernon and Evermay in McLean.
- Home sites range from 1/3 acre to slightly under 1/2 acre
- All brick construction
- Numerous, distinctive elevations
- Highly customized interiors
- Living areas from 1,500 to 3,000 square feet
- Rolling hill terrain
- Fairfax Connector Route 101 on Fort Hunt Road to the Huntington Metrorail Station takes approximately 15 minutes for subway service to the Pentagon and all work centers serviced by the subway system
- The Huntington Metrorail station is less than 15 minutes by car from Villamay
- Metrobus Route 11Y on the George Washington Memorial Parkway provides express bus service to numerous locations in Washington, DC.
- Less than 10 minutes to the Capital Beltway and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge
- Approximately 10 minutes to Fort Belvoir
- Approximately 15 minutes to Ronald Reagan Washington National Aitport
- Ease of commuting plays an important role in the ongoing popularity of Villamay
- Belle View Shopping Center is approximately 5 minutes
- West Potomac High School is approximately 7 minutes as are both the elementary and middle school
- Old Town Alexandria is less than 10 minutes from Villamay
- Five minutes to the year round Mount Vernon Rec Center with indoor pool and ice rink
- Five minutes to the Martha Washington Library on Fort Hunt Road
- Just minutes to the bike/jogging path along the Potomac River that runs from the Mount Vernon Estate to Washington, DC
Villamay is convenient to transportation, shopping, schools, recreation and Old Town Alexandria - it has all the elements of a premier community which explains why homes for sale usually sell quickly.
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in Villamay and Northern Virginia
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
NO REGISTRATION NORTHERN VIRGINIA HOME FINDER
Contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.