Thinking about buying a home in the New Orleans area? Are you a first time homebuyer? Worried about security, fixing a house, mowing the lawn and all that drama associated with owning a home? If you are a first time homebuyer, try on this for size:
1) Check your credit...over 650 you can probably qualify
2) You are a first time homebuyer
3) You have $2500 or more to put towards closing costs
4) You want a home that is at least 2 bedrooms, with 2 pools, a gym, comes with a washer/dryer, granite countertops.
5) You want it in a gated community, new everything, with a free 1 yr warranty paid for by the seller
6) You want it in Metarie.
7) You want it now, (or in at least 2 weeks).
8) You want low condo fees of $200 or less.
9)You want to put $8000 in your pocket in the next 10 weeks
10) If this is you, call me, Ian at (504)615-2333 and I can show you how I can make this all work for you.
I will show you where, how and when you can get this deal. I can show you what there is available, and how to leverage yourself to get out of rental world and into home ownership. The clock is ticking...if you do not close in the next 30 days, you will not have time to close/buy anything in time before this free money expires!