Real Estate Agent with Ebby Halliday Realtors

Get a CLUE

If you are considering buying a home, ask the owner to provide you with the CLUE (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) report of the home. CLUEs contain the insurance claim history of the property and can help you determine some of the problems that the house may have.CONTACT TIFFANY SHARKEY AND TONYA PEEK 214-356-4472 TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CLUE REPORTS.

Comments (2)

David Williams - Cary, NC

WOW!  you ladies are on fire tonight - lots of great posts!

Sep 27, 2009 06:22 PM
Cheryl Ritchie
RE/MAX Leading Edge - Huntingtown, MD
Southern Maryland 301-980-7566

Does the Seller have to provide the CLUE or can the Buyer obtain it on his own?

Sep 27, 2009 07:20 PM