Troy, Ohio's motto is "Where civic pride is community-wide" and that is evident in the excellent schools, state of the art health care system, community parks, recreational facilities, housing, well-kept neighborhoods and in the great retail and dining choices.
Located at 180 South Stanfield Road, Troy Ohio, we offer a fabulous class A commercial building for SALE or LEASE. Built in 2004 and offers more than 3,300 square feet. Over 14 rooms including large waiting room with large screen TV, reception area, file storage room and employee break room with cooking area. Phone System and Security System are included. Property was professionally decorated and furnished and ALL furnishings stay including chairs, couches, tables, light fixtures, exam table, cabinets, scales and various medical equipment. Large parking lot, separate customer and staff entrances, conveniently located close to I-75 and State Route 41. This property is priced at $625,000 and more photos and information can be found here.
Troy, Ohio USA offers all the benefits and security of a forward thinking small town with the convenience of being a short drive from three of the Ohio's largest cities. Conveniently located near the "Crossroads of America" (I-75/I-70), Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus are just minutes away. Troy is made up of large, medium and small businesses including Honda, Goodrich, ConAgra, ITW, Hobart, F &P America, Faurecia, Clopay, Spinnaker, and AMETEK that have operations ranging from corporate headquarters to manufacturing to distribution.
Plenty of activities to do in Troy, Ohio including:
- The annual Miami County Fair is held at the Miami County Fairgrounds in Troy.
- The newly renovated Hobart Arena, seating 4,500, is open for ice skating year round, staffed with a professional figure skating instructor, and hosts high school hockey games, basketball tournaments and concerts.
- Next to the Hobart Arena is the Olympic-sized Troy municipal swimming pool and the 10,000 seat Troy Memorial Stadium, with an all-weather track facility.
- The Troy Strawberry Festival is a major tourist attraction held the first full weekend in June attracting over 200,000 people for this two day event.
- For golf, Miami Shores is a/ municipally-owned 18-hole golf course. The private Troy Country Club features an 18-hole golf course, swimming pool and tennis courts, and is considered one of the finest in the area.