At Pro Players Realty we think Craigslist is one of many vital tools in developing quality leads for our business. Craigslist is great for both buyers and sellers of Tallahassee Real Estate.
How to get the most out of Craigslist:
- Create an account. You can post to Craigslist without an account however, not to all sections. In addition to having full access you can track your listings much easier. Make one.
- Decide on a target audience. Who is your buyer? How do you cater to them best? ex. first time buyers, by area, local amenities, schools, etc...
- Create an ad campaign. You know your potential customer now personalize the ad toward them. Use a nice picture. Leave multiple forms of contact information. Create two versions of each add because Craigslist can detect duplicates. Short but sweet.
- Post your ads. Now it's time to post. Post daily. Every day delete the previous days listing and post the alternate version. Choose the option to hide your email but manually put your email in the ad either through text or a picture (a picture will cut down on spam).
- Follow up on leads. People will contact you. Don't leave them hanging. Watch out for spam though.
- Tweak and repeat. Your strategy will change over time and your skills in creating good, impacting ads will get better. So tweak your ads.
Good luck realtors.
Pro Players Realty - www.ProPlayersRealty.com