Well, I could continue to be the anonymous Crye-Leike Blogger or I could participate in Meme and share 5 things that you don't know about me. Well, decision made. Here I go...
- All the Places I've Lived: I was born in Tacoma, Washington. I've also lived in Logan, Orem and Salt Lake City, Utah (several places). I lived in Simsbury, CT for 10 years. I lived in Des Moines, Iowa for 1 1/2 years. I've lived in Memphis, TN 2 times. First time for 3 years and now the 2nd time for 8 years.
- All the Places Family Live: Between me and my husband we have family living in the following locations (only counting parents, brothers, grandparents, aunts/uncles): Memphis, Salt Lake City, Virginia Beach, Phoenix, Omaha, Dallas, Cleveland, Amarillo, The Netherlands, Australia, Los Angeles, (1st cousins also in Seattle, Grand Rapids, Baton Rouge, and Illinois)
- My Work Life: I started working in the Information Technology Department at Crye-Leike in January of 2000. I work on a variety of projects from web development to training. When I was younger there was a period of time that I worked as an Electrologist. Talk about a career change.
- What Else is going on in My Life Right Now: I am married and have a wonderful two year old monster. I started taking horse back riding lessons earlier in the year. I cantered for the first time last weekend. I have also been working on finishing my Bachelor's degree and will finally have it completed in a couple of months.
- What Does the Crye-Leike Blogger Really Look Like? I think only agents have portraits of themselves ready at a moment's notice. Since I didn't have a photo when I joined I just created the Crye-Leike Blogger graphic. So I included a real picture of me - the one time I'll show it. :)
All About Meme - What is a Meme?
- I was tagged by Judi Morgan in her meme - I Got Meme'd while I was dancing in the rain!
- Here is the place to go to find out what meme is, how it works, and to find links to all the active rain meme's - Meme Tutorial and Alphabetical Index of all Memes on Active Rain
What's Next? Tag You're It.
Part of a meme is to tag the next set of people. I choose three people who have not been chosen for a meme yet. Each person should write a meme with five things about themselves and then tag three more people who have not been meme'd before. Then include a link to your meme on my meme post and on the complete alphabetical listing post. Hypothetically you should be able to start at the first ever meme and follow the links through each post to the most current one. Who has the time to surf all the meme's is another question!
Here's my selection of three people who have not been meme'd. I am going to see if they would like to share five things and then tag the next group.
- Christopher Smith - wrote one of the first posts I ever read on Active Rain.
- Brooke Tighe - I have never met her, but she is an agent that also works for Crye-Leike and she just recently joined Active Rain. So thought I would say hi.
- Karen George - 2nd Most Subscribed Blog this week on A/R and she's never been meme'd. Amazing. She is one of the first people I had any interaction with on the site.