Homes of Ruby Hill Vineyard Estates in Livermore Wine Country, California (Alameda County, CA)
Thanks for watching my gallery of homes at Ruby Hill Vineyard Estates!
- Each lot has about a 2-acre homesite and a typical lot size of approximately 20 acres.
- Signature Properties developed Ruby Hill Vineyard Estates and sold the first lot in 1999 for $900,000.
- The last lot sale closed in March 2008 for $1,770,000.
- The only home sale closed in March 2004 for $5,250,000.
- The first phase were the lots on Kalthoff Common, which sold between 1999-2006.
- The second phase were the lots on E. Vallecitos Road, which sold between 2004-2008.
- The third phase were the lots on E. Vineyard Avenue, which sold between 2005-2006.
There are homes for sale that are not listed on the MLS. Since we've owned a Ruby Hill Vineyard Estate lot since 2005 and know the inside scoop of what's going on with our neighbors, we invite you to contact us if you are interested in the possibility of becoming a resident of Ruby Hill Vineyard Estates.
Click here to view a map of Ruby Hill Vineyard Estates.
Click here for a video tour of Ruby Hill Vineyard Estates.