TOP 10 TIPS TO BECOME A BETTER REALTOR
I spent the first fourteen years of my career in Corporate America. Then, I decided to enter into the real estate industry. It has been a roller coaster ride ever since I signed up for this duty. I always thought realtors made easy money. I WAS WRONG! Let me repeat I WAS WRONG! This is the hardest job in the world. This is owning your own business 100% of the time. So, please read the following ways to become a better realtor:
- Treat this job as your own business
- Be persistent-Do not take no for an answer
- Stay focused and do not listen to the negative people
- Continue to take classes to learn new things in real estate
- Create your own Network-become a one stop shop for real estate investing
- Become a decision maker
- Obtain a mentor to guide you through the rough waters
- Develop your niche in your local marketplace
- Do not procrastinate
- Be a positive force
I wanted to share my personal list with the AR Community. I like #10.
Which number do you like best?