Leesburg Real Estate: Beacon Hill Homes For Sale Beacon Hill offers a unique blend of private country living with easy access to shopping and employment centers. Beacon Hill offers estate homes built on 1 to 11 acre home sites in an 1,100 acre reserve. Majestic views abound. You’ll see mountains, lakes, woods, and a members only 27-hole world class championship golf course, designed by Johnny Miller from almost any window of many of the homes! Beacon Hill also offers an Equestrian Center which includes barns and stables for boarding, riding rings and miles of riding trails for the equestrian enthusiast.
- There are currently 13 homes for sale in Beacon Hill ranging from $969,000 – $2,500,000.
- One new home for sale came on the market in Beacon Hill this week.
- 1 home for sale in Beacon Hill received & ratified contracts this week.
- No homes for sale in Beacon Hill were “Sold & Settled” this week.
- *There is currently a 13 month supply of homes for sale in Beacon Hill.
* Based on the ratio of homes for sale -vs- homes that have been SOLD for sale in the last 30 days.
We specialize in Creatively Marketing and Selling Residential Real Estate in Beacon Hill. We provide professional and discreet Real Estate service to meet your needs and maintain your privacy simultaneously. Our Beacon Hill Real Estate expertise will alleviate the concerns that occur during a real estate transaction.
“When It’s SOLD In Beacon Hill, The Butler Did It!”