We recently got a call from a potential seller who made it clear that the charts, graphs, pictures, power points, binders, videos, etc. need not accompany us to the listing appointment. The seller and his wife are successful business owners with a thorough understanding of what they want...and wanted us to give them the information they needed to sell their house quickly...as profitably as the market would allow...they had done everything a house could ever have done to it...from a finished lower level to new woodwork, updated kitchen and baths, in ground sprinkler system, brick patio wtih waterfall....lovely home....no maintenance deferred...no decor more than 2 years old.
"We did the updates, upgrades...etc. for US ....to make this house our home to enjoy and how we choose to live in it. We know we have made more improvements than we will see in financial return when we sell."
How lucky are WE ? A Seller who understands that dollar for dollar or right now dollars in....do not necessarily mean dollars out !
SELLERS: What IS important in choosing an agent to list your home ?
- What is their list to sale to ratio for past sales ?
- Does the agent have a long history of many price reductions ?
- Agent 's experience and knowledge of your area
- What is the marketing plan ? Is it monitored and revised as necessary?
- What is the average number of days on market for listings sold ?
- Have you spoken with references from the agent ?
AGENTS: What is most important to include in a listing presentation ?
If you have answered the questions above for potential sellers...
You KNOW the answers !
Happy Selling....Happy Choosing...Happy Closing !