Eating area next to kitchen
Expanded family room
Large side yard
Big back yard
Patio cover/deck rebuilt!
Woodside Neighborhood in Lake Forest
This 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home is located on a large lot at the very end of a cul de sac. Mature landscaping provides extra privacy and there is plenty of room for a pool, putting green or playground equipment! Located only steps away from the Aliso Creek Trail, a nature lover will enjoy watching the birds, walking the dog, or skating or biking along the paths which lead to the Aliso Creek Beach in Laguna.
Specifics about this home:
Built in 1978 by JM Peters Company. Per last appraisal, size is 2,557 square feet.
* Formal living room with cathedral ceilings.
* Formal dining room looks out to back yard.
* Kitchen has lots of counter space, breakfast bar, cabinet space and garden window above the sink.
* Casual eating area next to kitchen has been expanded.
* Family room is large, and includes wet bar, fireplace and entertainment nook.
* Master bedroom has been expanded to include office or sitting area. French doors lead out to balcony where you may sunbathe, sip your coffee, drink your wine, or just enjoy the view!
* Master bath/dressing area includes double sinks, over-sized bath tub, separate shower.
* Triple wide master closet with mirrored doors.
* 2nd bedroom with double door entry, makes nice office or bedroom.
* 3rd and 4th bedrooms are roomy.
Other Details :
3-car garage, with driveway to hold 3 more (everyone wants that!)
Interior laundry room.
New Roof (2007)
New Furnace (2008)
2 Water Heaters - One Solar and One Standard gas water heater.
Low HOA dues of only $44/month.
No Mello-Roos tax.
Current 2009-10 property taxes are 1.03% of full value.
Call Vicki for Appointment : (949) 457-0281
|Year Built: ||1978|
|Lot Size: ||6720|
|Garage Size: ||3 Car|
|School District: ||Saddleback Valley Unified|
|Square Footage: ||2557|
|Agent Name: ||Vicki Lloyd|
|Powered by vFlyer.com||vFlyer Id: 2856960|