Every Wednesday we huddle up for a Development meeting. This is where we discuss the new features for the week. Some of these features may impact specific customers. Others are "behind the scenes" updates that add to the architecture of the IDX Broker platform.
Now, for the fun stuff!
Today's feature release is very exciting for all of us. And not just because our fantastic Developers gave up many, many lunches to build these out. These features are exciting because they add additional depth and functionality to our Office and Agent accounts, at the same, flat-rate price...
Here's what we'll be adding at approximately 5:30 PST today:
- Round-Robin Lead Routing. That's right, now you can assign leads in rotation! Sort by first, last, or custom. The system even tells you who received the last lead.
- A New "Request" Lead Signup Option. Now you can request that a lead signup after 4 property views, and then force them to register after another 2 property views. Or just keep it simple but test and re-test!
- Override Email Verification - Sometimes no matter what happens, a lead will not receive their verification email. Fine, don't force it on them. Leads can be alerted later that they need to verify their email address. In the meantime they can view and save searches and properties via their account.
- Add Custom Form Elements to Signup - Now you can add and remove your own fields. Florida customers - now you can request an international phone number!
- Price-based Lead Routing - Route the top listings to your top performers. Route by City or County, and then by Price.
- Lead Management Tab Rebuild - Now you can add and manage leads' saved searches in-line and define a "Hot Leads" filter to prioritize your fresh leads.
- Streamlined Active Listings Manager Tab - More management options listed, and includes a rebuild of the back-end data structure that will allow even more robust features later.