Special offer

Union NJ New Student Registration

Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Properties Unlimited

Monday, Tues, Wed & Thurs, 9:30-11:30 ONLY


Docs need:

Original birth certificate

physical record

immunization record

Paperwork must be in English.

Paperwork required for registrations:

Child's orig birth certificate
Medical records and immunization
records from prior school and transfer card