Here's the last list of 5 things about Carter Ritchie.....at least for a while. I'd love to hear a little about you too.
21) My wife, Lynley and I chose to make a major life change several years ago. We moved to the Country. We live in rural Virginia 45 minutes from two large Virginia Real Estate Markets. We enjoy the very best of Virginia. We kept our home in Richmond to enjoy city life on occasion, but our heart stays in the country.
22) Travel. I've been all over, but I don't get to travel like I used to. Next year is going to be a month in Scotland so I think this year will be a bit then. Some of mine & Lynley's favorites are Scotland, Bahaibe (The Dominican), St Thomas, Honduras, Key West, Maui, and Alaska. There are countless others but those are at the top.
23) I worry (no obsess) about the details. For me if you cover the details, you can then relax. When they are not covered you end up reacting. that's chaos territory for me, which is a bad place.
24) Breakfast is my favorite meal. That's not to say that I do not LOVE amazing dinners, but I've found the simplicity of eggs, breads, preserves, sausages, and bacons to be the really sweet spot. 10 minutes and you are in sheer comfort land! Oh yeah, lets not forget the french press to go with it.
25) I don't feel entitled to what we have, but am extremely grateful for it all...especialy the friendships. If I can remain this blessed with the relationships, the things mean next to nothing.
I will blog tomorrow on some of the very best unknown secrets of Central Virginia. Hope you join me. Have a great Saturday!