Week of 10/26/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies- Issue II
- 10 Ways of Using Posterous at Work or Home- Ideas on using Posterous for collaboration, private blogs, image hosting and more. I like this article because it puts a focus on how to truly benefit from using this microblogging platform, rather than trying to make posterous another Wordpress/Typepad/Blogger platform.
- Is Email Marketing Endangered?- Whitepaper from ExactTarget that explains the increase in usage of Email, the real threats posed to email, and how to capitilize on the opportunities email presents in a Web 2.0 marketing world.
- Do the Hard Work for Your Readers- A blog post that discusses how doing your homework and writing for your readersreaps rewards by increased exposure and increased blog subscribers. This is a quick and simple read with a powerful and practical blogging message.
- Get Your Brand On Every Social Network with KnowEm- An article from Website magazine about KnowEm, A Web 2.0 tool that allows you to scour the net for your username/brand and see if it is available on social networks (broken into categories). KnowEm will allow you to create a profile and it will then add you these networks and secure your brand name for $99 OR there is a free D.I.Y. version that will check to see if your name is available and then allow you to create your profile on these networks.
- Twenty Online Web Apps for Learning- Aside from listening, learning is my favorite marketing tool. This blog post from Jeanne Meister of New Learning Playbook discusses twenty web 2.0 tools for learning. Great topic, great tools, and I pocketed three tools I hadn't heard of that I could use to help carry out my online marketing strategy.
Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies is a weekly online newsletter for Facebook Fans of Rebecca D. Levinson, Real Estate Marketing Consultant.
If you like what you're reading follow Rebecca D. Levinson as a friend and a fan on Facebook for more real estate marketing tips and real estate marketing discussions.