Once again Halloween is upon us with lots of "haunted houses" and parks open to scare us out of our wits.
Did you know that the Lehigh Valley here in Pennsylvania does actually have haunted buildings? It's true!
Here are some of the buildings with actual ghost sightings:
1. State Theaterin Easton
2. Sun Inn in Bethlehem
3. Former Carbon County Jail in Jim Thorpe
4. Inn at Maple Grove in Alburtis
5. The Widows Tavern & Grillein Stockertown
6. King George Inn in Allentown
7. Riegelsville Public Libraryin Riegelsville (of course)
-(Source: Morning Call research)
I'm sure there are many other buildings in the Lehigh Valley that ghost sightings have occurred. If you have, or know of any, feel free to post it in the comments to share with everyone.
If you want to encounter a real ghost on Halloween, visit one of these buildings, if you dare. OOoooooooooo.