Quite often I wake up at night and aimlessly flip through TV channels in search of interesting content. Last night was one of those occasions where I stumbled into a Financial Guru's Infomercial. This one is coming to the area and he was touting the millions he made in just 18 months. If one program isn't right just flip the channel because someone else may have years of experience teaching millions of people the secrets of success.
- You do not need money, there are government grants to help you.
- You do not need credit, sellers will be happy to help with financing.
- You do not need brains, the systematic program gives you every step.
- You do not need to investigate, we provide plenty of testimonials.
Being in the Real Estate Business I'll stop and watch the show wondering if people fall into a hypnotic state and purchase the program. Is it really that easy? Could I be the only Non-Believer?
- The only thing you need to do is make a phone call to become wealthy.
- Proven system to make thousands of dollars on your first transaction.
- Better than nothing down - you can walk away from the closing with cash.
- Increase your net worth, develop an income stream and retire early.
In all my years as a Real Estate Agent I cannot recall ever running into a real live success story from one of these programs. At open houses I meet all kinds of people but no one has ever said Carleton Sheets or Russ Whitney showed me the way. Certainly millions can be made selling a dream, wonder how many are living the dream.
I am curious, Anyone have a story of failure or success from these type of programs?