Greentree Village is a small town home community (124 homes) very conveniently located off Old Keene Mill Road. The entrance is just west of Huntsman Boulevard on Fieldmaster.
- It is sited between Old Keene Mill and Sydenstricker surrounded by trees.
- The community itself has trees throughout and several treed common areas that resemble a village green.
Two of the principal features that were standard when the homes were built are
- All brick construction
- Three finished levels
- There are 628 parking spaces at the Rolling Valley Mall Commuter Lot (approximately five minutes from the homes). All three of the options below operate from Rolling Valley Mall
- Fairfax County Connector Bus #310 to the Franconia-Springfield Metro is available 7 days a week on Old Keene Mill Road
- The Rolling Valley Slug Line has service to all DC locations as well as Crystal City and the Pentagon
- Metrobus Route 18P provides Pentagon service
- It's approximately 20 minutes to Fort Belvoir via Rolling Road
Schools and Library
- Greentree Village homes are in the West Springfield High School Pyramid
- Pohick Regional Library is within a few minutes on Sydenstricker Road
- Two neighborhood shopping centers, Rolling Valley Mall and Huntsman Square are within approximately five minutes.
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is approximately 15 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 15 minutes. It has a connecting trail to Burke Lake Park
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 20 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.