Originally developed during World War II as housing for federal employees, the complex was converted to condominiums in 1981 by the IDI Group (Watergate and dozens of other complexes). Ideally situated on the George Washington Memorial Parkway along the Potomac River. You can ride your bike on the bike/jogging path to Olde Towne in 15 minutes for Sunday brunch
Young people as well as elderly people like it because of
- Proximity to Olde Towne Alexandria
- Huge shopping center in the complex
- Fairfax County Rec Center and Indoor Ice Rink next to Belle View
- Library next to the homes
- Bus service to the Huntington Metro operates through the community
- Minutes to the Capital Beltway
- George Washington Memorial Parkway with bike and jogging paths along the Potomac River runs from Georgetown to Mount Vernon
Links to Information about Fairfax County Park Authority's Mount Vernon Rec Center with year round ice rink, swimming pool and exercise facilities and Martha Washington Library is at the same location.
Additionally, The Belle View Shopping Center in the complex features Safeway, CVS Pharmacy, US Post Office and numerous other stores.
Due to the ease of commuting Belle View is an ideal condominium to call home if you work in Alexandria, The Pentagon or Washington, DC and Fort Belvoir is about a 10 to 15 minute drive down the Parkway. If a Northern Virginia home purchase is in your plans you can SEARCH FOR HOMES and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.
Ice Rink photo courtesy Fairfax County Park Authorirty