There is no question that realtors are trying to save money on everything; including their marketing.
For many agents "saving" is synonomous with "stopping". The irony is that in this tough economy you've got to do a lot more and better marketing just to stay even.
Slowing down or stopping your marketing to save money is just going to make you starve.
Happily, you live in an age of very good news.
Not only can you do more and better marketing than ever before, you can do it almost for free; if you do it yourself. And doing marketing efficiently and effectively yourself has never before been more possible.
It's absolutely amazing how many powerful marketing tools and strategies are available to you for very little, or no cost at all. If you like to use your computer and enjoy learning new things you can do with it, then learning how to do a better job of do-it-yourself marketing can be a real game changer for you.
To help you learn more and learn faster I'm starting a new Group called DIY Marketing. Topics we'll be discussing include, but are not limited to:
- Free writing software
- How to become an expert
- Free graphics software
- Quick and easy and free writing software
- Free web site creation software
- Great graphics from the artfully challenged
- Free planning software
- How to capture Web leads
- Free email
- How to automate lead followup Free sources of miscellaneous software How to keep in touch with everybody, for free
- Free widget making software
- How to control and manage leads
Sounds good doesn't it? And it's going to be even better. Why? Because this Group is going to operate differently:
- It is a Members Only Group
- Not everyone will qualify to become a full-fledged Member
- Not every Member will be able to stay a Member
Here's the deal.
- Anyone can apply for trial Membership.
- To be accepted as a full Member you must post at least one DIY idea to the Group within the first week of your trial Membership.
- To maintain your Membership you must contribute at least one new DIY post per month.
That's how we're going to consistently generate and share a lot of great ideas. If the idea of DIY Marketing interests you, come join us, and tell a friend.