Searching for an Albuquerque Home Loan? Read what one of my referral partners recently wote before you make your decision. :)
I wanted to take a minute to thank a Reputable Albuquerque Lender, my colleague Wes Moore.
Wes has been in the mortgage business for close to 20 years, most recently with Superior Mortgage Services here in Albuquerque.
Before Wes was a lender he was a Realtor, so understands that buying a home can be a stressful process. He will work to make the lending part of it as smooth as possible.
I have been working side -by-side with Wes over the last year-and-a-half. Wes knows the kind of customer service I demand for my clients.
Here's a list of 6 important reasons to use my preferred lender:
1) He will get your transaction closed. Other lenders may promise things that they cannot deliver. Sometimes you won't find out until the day before closing that another lender can't actually close your deal. Wes has never done this to any of my past clients.
2) He will present you with all your loan options, not the just the options that will pay him the most, but the loan programs that make the most sense for you.
3) He will return your phone calls in a timely manner. Did you think that was a no-brainer? Well, let me tell you, it's not.
4) He will treat you with respect. Not everyone has $500,000 to spend on their new home. Wes will give you the same quality customer service no matter how much you have to spend.
5) His word is respected in the Albuquerque Real Estate Community. Not all preapproval letters are the same. When you make an offer having a preapproval letter from a well respected lender can determine who gets the house.
6) Low cost guarantee. You don't need to worry about paying too much in closing costs with Superior Mortgage's closing cost guarantee. Contact Wes Moore for more information.
Of course once you're preapproved contact me, Rich Cederberg, Albuquerque Real Estate Expert, so I can help you find the right home. I'll be everything you really want in a Realtor. I will treat you with respect and honesty, and I'll never ask you to buy before you are ready.
Albuquerque Realtor Rich Cederberg Has worked for RE/MAX Elite and the Vaughan Company for 5 years. He specializes in Northwest Albuquerque Real Estate, especially homes for sale in 87114 and 87120, and Rio Rancho Real Estate. He also sells Albuquerque Real Estate. Call Rich if you need a Albuquerque REMAX agent.