I am a very small business, a one person show most of the time. But I realized something today. Small business is what keeps America growing! I took a look at how my small business effects others!
- I help my local Realtors grow their business.
- I help home owners move onto their next home. (which means more business for local merchants)
- I help others I meet in networking groups. I just partnered with a local company that will install outdoor lights for the holidays. An add on service for my holiday decorating services.
- I offer cleaning services and can employee local college students or others looking for extra income.
- I contract out several services such as movers, and local contractors. (I received a call today from a local contractor that landed a $1,700.00 job from a consult that I did).
- I shop my local stores for inventory.
- I use local companies when sponsoring an open house. (ie, gift certificates and restaurants)
- I use a local photographer for my staged homes.
- I use a local printing company for my printed materials.
- I used local sign company.
- I use a local storage company for storage. (and also refer clients to)
- I am a member of several local organizations, (ie. Chamber, Board of Realtors, Home Builders Assoc., so I help support these organizations)
- Not to mention the number of online services that I use (ie., Real Estate Shows, Constant Contact, Vista Print, and Picnik.
- The number of software programs that I've purchased.
- Purchasing insurance for my company.
- Paying my tax accountant.
Ok, you get the idea! SMALL BUSINESS KEEPS AMERICA GROWING!