MOST PEOPLE long for a residential setting far removed from the town and their frenzied work environment. They want to go home to a place where they can kick back, relax, enjoy the fresh air and take in the sounds of nature, not the din of traffic rumbling in the distance. That place is Prosper. While the town is quickly evolving from its rural roots, its small town sensibility has not been lost. It pervades every neighborhood - from the historic residential areas that have existed for decades to the fabulous new developments boasting homes in excess of $1 million.
Shopping, dining, entertainment and business centers are within easy reach, giving you the best of both worlds- life in a quiet country setting with all the conveniences and excitement of the big city.
- Quick accessibility to all parts of the Metroplex via Dallas North Tollway and Hwy 380, Preston Road and Central Expressway.
- Spacious ¼ acre to one acre-homesites as well as acreage properties
- The outstanding Prosper ISD with explemary ratings and brand new, state of the art facilities
- 3A State Champion Football team
- Neighborhood services and restaurants
- Unmatched community spirit.
- Unlimited shopping within 10 to 20 miles at Stonebriar Center,in Frisco, Plano’s Park & Preston, Legacy Town Center and Shops of Willowbend and The Dallas Galleria.
- A town with big plans, but the determination to maintain its quality of life.