On November 17th from 9AM until 4PM PST
we will be holding the first of its kind,
Virtual Real Estate BarCamp.
- In place of a rented venue, we’ll be holding the event online.
- In place of break-out sessions in rooms, we’ll we have simultaneous webinars, all day.
- In place of the hallways, we will be chatting on Twitter, Facebook, Backnoise and TomatoChat.
- In place of traveling you’ll be able to attend from the comfort of your home or office.
- In place of an impromptu calendar, we will be filling presentation slots all month.
Attendance is unlimited, and it is still FREE!
And finally, so as to not lose the Social Aspect of the BarCamp atmosphere, we are
encouraging volunteers around the country to organize In-Real-Life MeetUps for
immediately after the online event. Sponsorship donations will help fund these
Social Media Happy Hour style gatherings, so please let us know if you would like to
help by volunteering your time to organize a local MeetUp.
Block off your entire calendar for Tuesday, Nov 17th. None of these webinars will be
available after the event. You do not want to miss this!