There are hundreds of real estate agents in our area. Choosing the right one for the sale of your home can be confusing. It is especially difficult when you speak with serveral different agents, and they all seem so convincing.
There is a way to find an agent who will most likely suceed in getting your desired price and terms. The key is to ask the right questions. The following list provides you with questions to ask your prospective Realtor. The list will not only help you select the right Realtor, but also get you the very best from the one you choose.
- Do you work as a full-time Realtor?
- How many listings do you have at this time?
- How many potential buyers and sellers do you talk with each day?
- In what ways will you encourage other Realtors to sell my home?
- Do you have a system to follow-up on thoer agents so that we get valuable feedback after every showing?
- How many properties have you sold within the past 6 months? 90 days? 30 days?
- Are you on the Internet exposing my property to millions of buyers instantly? If yes then how?
- What is my property worth? What listing price do you recommend? How did you arrive at this price?
- How will you assist in my relocation plans?
- Do you have a written marketing plan designed to sell my home quickly and for top dollar?
David Slavin, ABR www.SellMyHouseDave.com
WHAT' YOUR HOUSE WORTH? www.GetYourHomesValueOnline.com