True or False? The Breakdown of Three Online Real Estate Marketing E-Myths
1. " If I don't know all the web 2.0 tools I will be left behind and my real estate business will suffer."
- Does the tool save you time?
- Can the tool make you money?
- Will the tool provide you with insight/information that would have been difficult to obtain without using it?
- Does the tool provide you with a way to achieve your goal that you couldn't have reached without using it?
2. "I need to be on all the social networks that are available to me."
- Build a stock online business profile.
- Copy and paste that profile in Google Docs.
- Alter your profile as needed to fit the needs of your online social networks.
- Use a tool to check if your handle(user name) is available across social networks. I am an affiliate of Know 'Em because I think it does the job well. You can click on the banner to the right. To check on your user name availability on this website is a free service.
- Secure your brand name in the online social networks where it is available.
- Remain active in your networks by choosing three to update and have conversations on regularly. Choose to remain active on other networks by syndicating your updates using ping.fm and by feeding your blog posts to your social networks.
- Be responsive to conversations by receiving notification of comments and emails within these networks via email and then answering these folks in a timely manner.
- Measure which networks your traffic comes from and how your presence on these sites rank on the search engines. I have joined some niche social networks that within 24 hours have brought me page 1 or 2 Google results.
- See what social networks are coming up for your keywords and join and become actively involved in them.
3. "I don't have time to market my services effectively online."
Testing your marketing actions.
Keeping track of marketing trends.
Delivering on your strategy consistently.
Striving to reach your goals.
Creating new goals that will help you achieve a new level of successful marketing.
If you enjoyed this post about social networking and social media marketing than you'll want to read,
- View through a Macro Lens. The Great Eight: A Sample Integrated Blog Marketing Strategy
- Stealing Bases Won't Hit it Home Everytime with Social Media Marketing and Blogging
- The New Front Porches of America are Online
If you need assistance with online marketing, offline marketing, social networking, or blogging contact Rebecca D. Levinson at #262-203-5231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.