Although the last quarter of 2006 had the largest number of homes sold totalling (147) There has been a notable drop in sales activity since the second quarter of 2005 which totalled (198). The average sales price in Stevenson Ranch also dropped slightly. However sales prices have shown signs of a gradual increase as of late as we enter the peak home sales period. The last few quarters have seen a more stable pattern of activity.
The upper end Market has not been notably impacted in terms of sales prices. There are presently homes selling for slightly less than the previous year but no significant decreases. Foreclosure activity has risen some but has not become a dominant force in this market to date.
Some interesting Stevenson Ranch, California statistics
- 47% of households have Children
Households by percentages
- 89% Owner Occupied
- 9% Rented
- 2% Vacant
Stevenson Ranch, California, Statistics for first two quarters of 2007
- $675,000 Median Price
- $704,000 Average Sales Price ( 3% decrease from last year)
- Number of sales so far this year 132
Stevenson Ranch, California Statistics for 2006
- $665,000 Median Price
- $723,000 Average Sales Price
- Number of Sales for the year totaled 420 (31% decrease from the previous year )
Stevenson Ranch, California Statistics for 2005
- $600,000 Median Price
- $664,000 Average Sales Price
- Number of sales for the year totaled 605
Source: Onboard R.E.I.C.
Statistical analysis and commentary are my own.
www.Viphomesbypablo.com Copyright 2007 All Rights Reserved