Week of 11/09/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies
Fr.ee- A website where you can search for free things online
Key in your search query and this website will produce results for your free stuff. You can also sign up for an account and this website will allow you to suggest websites that provide free stuff. Pretty simple, pretty cool, and a pretty good opportunity for savvy real estate professionals who provide free data to consumers to share this online on a website where consumers are searching for freebies.
- Why Slideshare Is An Uber Cool Way To Reach Out To Your Customers
A blog post from Neil Sequira of buzz factory that provides four easy to understand reasons why adding a slideshare presentation helps to increase the value of your online content . This method should be added to your real estate marketing mix.
- They are on-demand viewing
- They are very sharable
- They show up well in search results
- They are engaging & educational
- Facebook Announces Roadmap for Developers
Read Write Web's Jolie O'Dell' blog post on Facebook's publication of a developer roadmap takes the guesswork out of seeing what direction Facebook is moving in and how to use Facebook for your business in the future.Facebook is an extremely important part of an effective social media marketing strategy. The developer's roadmap should leave you with a good sense of what your next marketing move on Facebook should be.
Trulia's E-Newsletter from November 5, 2009
A good template you can use as a guide on how to create better timely content. There are two things that I want to bring your attention to on this newsletter that you can make over for your own newsletters and/or website content:
- Question of the week section should be easy to pull from any phone calls or emails you have received.
- The section about interest rates makes good space for you to insert a local advertiser. Make sure to add the proper disclaimers. Remember to respect privacy rights.Make sure to keep an eye on national players in the real estate vertical who are seeking to blow out the local vertical. They are already working hyperlocal avenues and will provide you with fodder for your hyperlocal online marketing plan. Add them to Google Alerts and study and track their latest moves. Then pull out your local expert trump card and go to work.Your local strategy is increasingly important in your SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and SEM(Search Engine Marketing) maneuvers. Studying national companies who are alredy doing this and realizing you can do it too is crucial.Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies is a weekly online newsletter provided by Rebecca D. Levinson, Real Estate Marketing Consultant. If you like what your reading come join my Business Page on Facebook.
If you enjoyed this post please check out more freebie online reads and real estate resources,
- Week of 11/03/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies
- Week of 10/26/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies- Issue II
Rebecca D. Levinson is a real estate marketing consultant with 17 years of experience serving real estate industry professionals.
If you need assistance with online marketing, offline marketing, social networking, or blogging contact Rebecca D. Levinson at #262-203-5231 or email email@example.com.