Westhaven in Franklin, TN is still out-preforming all other Williamson County competing communities in home sales for 2009! If you have ever wondered if the area you are considering is a good investment, this Westhaven happy resident and realtor suggests taking note of this professionals top five questions when buying a home:
(1) How have the neighborhood home sales been for the past twelve months?
(2) Have the builders been able to address the market changes while keeping a high quality of home construction?
(3) Are re-sale homes selling as well as the new construction homes?
(4) Has the developer consistently maintained community high standards?
(5) Have the home values increased or maintained their long-term value?
I am happy to report Westhaven community consistently reaches and exceeds all five areas in sales, high quaility construction, re-sales, high standards, and the homes are maintaining their long-term value. In a sentence, Westhaven's developer, Souther Land, is committed to the success of Westhaven and the quality of life it provides its residents.
For more information on Westhaven and to see homes for sale in Westhaven, go to www.WesthavenTN.lisaalyn.com or call Lisa Alyn 615-708-0445