As a former elementary school teacher, Christopher Smith served children and their families for twelve years. As a father of an adopted child from China and a child of his own, he knows the responsibilities of raising children in today's society. Born and raised in Cedar Rapids, Christopher knows the market where he works and always puts your needs ahead of his own. There are literally hundreds of Realtors in the Cedar Rapids area. Most of these Realtors have more experience than Christopher. So the question begs, "Why should you choose Christopher Smith as your Realtor over someone else with more experience?" Please read the following points:
- Priorities are important in everyone's life and Christopher's life is no exception. Christopher has always put his faith first, his family, friends, and job second, and himself third. 'I am third', is not only the philosophy of Christopher Smith's life but it is also the philosophy of Gale Sayer's life. Running back for the Chicago Bears put it best when he said, "The Lord is first, my friends and family are second, and I am third." With priorities in line like this, everyone wins and benefits.
- If you list your house with Christopher Smith, he will:
- Expose your home to his website and through handshake agreements with hundreds of other websites, advertise your property to thousands of "hits" per day, which will result in a quicker sale of your property.
- He will write articles about your property on his website, Active Rain Real Estate Network, and his blog website, so that your customers (90% of which start their search for a home on the Internet) will have immediate access to your property.
- He will set up your own private domain, where you and hundreds of potential customers can visit and receive valuable information and pictures on your property.
- Customers will have access to not one, not eight, but dozens of photographs of your property with detailed descriptions on his website: http://www.christophersmithrealtor.com/
- Christopher Smith will personally knock on dozens of homes in your neighborhood with "Just Listed" information on YOUR PROPERTY, asking neighbors to bring in potential buyers for your home.
- Christopher Smith will mail out hundreds of flyers to his sphere of influence and to feeder neighborhoods(these are neighborhoods that would consider moving up to a larger home with more rooms, space, and naturally price as well) soliciting them to visit Open Houses, call for a private viewing, or consider a move in the very near future.
- Christopher gets to get up at his Tuesday morning Sales Meeting at Skogman Realty, and "brag" about your property to over 180 Realtors in the company, many of which have buyers looking for YOUR specific property.
- Your property will be advertised in newspaper, magazine, and of course the Internet so that maximum exposure will achieve successful results in the quick sale of your home.
- Provide you with a "marketing folder." Whenever Christopher makes a phone call, talks to someone, emails someone, adds something to his website, posts a newspaper or magazine ad, or anything related to the marketing of your home, you will receive documentation that you can put in your very own marketing folder. Many customers complain that a Realtor never lets them know what they are doing to market their home. What do they have to hide???
Now, Christopher Smith wants to ask you a question. "Will most Realtors in Cedar Rapids give you the personalized service that I will? Will they take the time to go neighborhood to neighborhood to solicit potential buyers? Will they even show up at sales meetings to "brag" about your property? Do they have a website with the web presence of my website: http://www.christophersmithrealtor.com/? Do they have the resources to advertise your property to thousands of potential customers and Realtors in Cedar Rapids, in Iowa, and across the country? With their multi-million dollars per year in volume sales, do they even have the time to answer your questions, calm your fears, walk you through each step of the buying/selling process, and most importantly, keep in touch with you AFTER the sale?
If you have answered "NO" to any of these questions, might I make a suggestion? Please take the time to visit Christopher Smith's website: http://www.christophersmithrealtor.com/ or contact him at 319-329-5988. He is a man of character and integrity. He will take the time to work with you and respond back to all questions in a timely manner. He will receive your business because he is there for you!