This post is so beautifully written by my friend Maya that I need to re-blog. Life is too short for us not to be happy and love life, Live one day at a time as if it were to be our last, Say I love you to someone and do what you are passionate about. Listen to your heart and love life.
We all get so busy in our lives as Realtors that we often forget simple things in our lives which bring us happiness. Only if we can cherish those wonderful moments, not only we will be positive and bring joy to ourselves but to our clients,friends and associates.
Hope you like this reading. We all need this over and over - until it becomes part of who we are!
1. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches)
2. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!
3. Enjoy the simple things.
4. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with HIM/HER.
5. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life is ourselves. LIVE while you are alive.
6. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
7. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
8. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
9. Tell the people you love that you love them at every opportunity. I love you, my special friend.
10. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
Royal Lepage kingsbury realty