Week of 11/16/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies
- Create and Manage a Team-Authored Blog: 8 Steps to Reap SEO Gains
- 13 Ways to Network Beyond Facebook and Linked In
- Biznik-Online and offline social networking for small businesses.
- IncBizNet- Real Estate Broker/Owners for Privately Held Companies can apply for membership to IncBizNet where they can publish blog posts, create free online press releases, write an online business profile, and apply for the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing private companies list.
- Sta.rtup.biz- Networking for startup businesses.
- BizSugar- A social website to share small business news, tips, videos and strategies.
- Entrepreuner Connect- A social site for entrepreneurs to connect and network.
- 5 Reasons to Use the New Twitter Lists
- Monitor without following.
- One button list follow.
- Promote your lists.
- Filtered by an expert.
- Build a bigger following.
I recommend reading this post in its entirety. It's a quick and easy read and gets to the point of list building with Twitter
- The 50 Best Innovations of 2009
- Thru You- Described as "Footage taken on YouTube by amateur musicians and mixed together." Take a listen to Thru You on YouTube It's clear that collaboration, passion, and mashups are valued across industries online.
- Tweeting with a Purpose- A project pioneered by University of Wisconsin doctoral student Adam Wilson and adviser Justin Williams in whichWilson tweets by thinking via a cap outfitted with electrodes monitoring changes in his brain activity. For what purpose? Research for those with locked in syndrome- which "which paralyzes the body, except for the eyes, but leaves the mind alert". Slow going now at 8 characters vs. the 140 characters twitter allows but can you imagine with further research if Twitter ends up being a vocal outlet for those with Locked-In Syndrome? Now that's tweeting with a purpose.
- Exploring Loyalty Programs and Their Many Benefits
An article by Mike Phillips on Website Magazine about creating loyalty programs. Phillips uses 93XRT Radio Station in Chicago (a radio station I grew up on in High School) as an example of how to create brand loyalty programs and keep visitors on your website through a members only portal. He emphasizes the two key elements of focusing on the user and focusing on the brand as critical in creating a successful loyalty program.
Think about the concept of SOI and referral business and a loyalty program will make sense for your real estate business. Phillips keeps reality in check by emphasizing that loyalty programs are not set and forget marketing strategies. Loyalty programs require maintenance and promotion. 93XRT currently has 12,000 plus Facebook Fans and over 3300 twitter followers.
Reading this article and touring the links of XRT's digital footprint can't help but make you think about your website offering and digital footprint for past clients who can refer business to you.
Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies is a weekly online newsletter provided by Rebecca D. Levinson, Real Estate Marketing Consultant. If you like what your reading come join my business page on FaceBook.
If you enjoyed this post please check out more freebie online reads and real estate resources,
- Week of 11/09/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks-Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies
- Week of 11/03/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies
- Week of 10/26/09- Real Skillz Freebie Picks- Free Online Reads and Real Estate Marketing Resources for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Companies- Issue II
Rebecca D. Levinson is a real estate marketing consultant with 17 years of experience serving real estate industry professionals.
If you need assistance with online marketing, offline marketing, social networking, or blogging contact Rebecca D. Levinson at #262-203-5231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.