Unlike some of the neighbor islands that have lots of oceanfront condos, Oahu's oceanfront condo inventory is somewhat limited given the population of the island. The purpose of this blog post is to lay out where you can find oceanfront condos on Oahu. We'll start at Diamond Head on Oahu's southeastern shore (Diamond Head is where the original land surveys on Oahu used for reference) & work our way around the island clockwise.
- Diamond Head- The oceanfront condos are found at the end of Kalakaua in an area we refer to as the Gold Coast
- Waikiki- There is only 1 true oceanfront condo in Waikiki called the Waikiki Shore
- Ko Olina- There are 2 projects as of now Kai Lani and the Beach Villas at Ko Olina
- Leeward Coast- There's a few buildings on this leeward Oahu strip on your way out to Yokohama Bay
- North Shore- The majority of these are in Waialua, with other projects in Mokuleia, Haleiwa & 1 in Turtle Bay
- Windward Coast- There's a few projects between the long stretch of Punaluu to Kaneohe
- Hawaii Kai- There's only 1 oceanfront condo project here as well, however tons of units on the marina
- Kuliouou- There's only 1 project here on the ocean, however not a sandy beach and fronts a marine sanctuary
- Kahala- There's only 1 project here called the Kahala Beach Apartments, which is Leasehold
As you can see, a number of the areas mentioned above have either just one or two projects in the entire area. In the near future, I'll be posting more information on each of the specific areas. In the meantime, if there's anything specific I can help you find in regards to oceanfront condos on Oahu, give me a call at 808-371-3509.