-Nov. 20th-22nd- Modonarro. Italian street painting fair featuring 3-D sidewalk chalk art. Presented by the Visual Arts Center of Bay County.
-Nov. 21st- St. Jude 5K Run
- Nov. 27th- Black Friday- The busiest shopping day of the year featuring lots of special sales and door busters.
- Nov. 27th- Santa's Arrival and Breakfast. Santa will arrive on property at 10am for cookies and hot chocolate with all the naughty and nice boys and girls. He will then be available for pictures at the Santa House located on the boardwalk.
- Nov. 27th-2nd Annual Mayors Tree Lighting. The PCB Mayor will light the 20ft. Christmas tree located in Town Center at 6 pm. Holiday carolers will also perform to help ring in the holiday season.
- Nov. 28th- Rescue Mission Festival of Trees. Christmas trees that have been decorated by local businesses will be on display and auctioned off in the promo area. All proceeds go to benefit the Rescue Mission.
- Dec. 5th & 12th- 5pm to 7pm. Pet Photos with Santa. Bring your furry friends out to have their picture made with Santa at the Santa house on the boardwalk.
- Dec. 5th & 6th- Run for Redfish Half-Marathon
- Dec. 12th- 4pm. Panama City Beach Christmas Parade. Parade will begin in Town Center and travel throughout Pier Park down the Boardwalk to Front Beach Road