Looking for the perfect place to escape for lunch hour and you are limited to 5 dollars. Well you have the dollar menu at Mcdonalds, foot long special at subways, but for a change in pace stop in for a phenomenal lunch prepared fresh as you wait at BO BO Garden II, 48 Blakeslee Boulevard,(Route 443) Lehighton Pa 18235 - (610)-377-8688
What keeps me coming back for this $ 4.50 special other than the price!
- Freshly made Chinese crackers/noodles with duck sauce with each meal, addictive
- Fresh Hot tea to sip and relax for a few moments of reflection
- An actual attentive pleasant waitress with a smile , this is fresh food served in minutes
- Bowl of Hot soup or Egg Roll. Wonton Egg drop mix is filling and awesome
- Choose between almost 25 different entre's - each meal is made fresh and is steaming hot out of the wok
- each comes with tasty pork fried rice
- every meal then come with that fortune cookie to cheer your day - have yet to receive a negative one
- Can afford to bring my sweetheart which makes the whole meal even more enjoyable
Overall this restaurant deserves a great review and I love sharing this special place with my friends and co-workers.