Feel free to add more.
1. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae merge forming the mega-government agency Mac Fannie.
2. Minimum down payment requirements for homebuyers is 10% (average US home price is $849,000).
3. Halliburton wins contract to develop all new homes on Mars.
4. Radiation (mainly from cell phones, Bluetooth, WiFi, refrigerators with TV's, etc.) is the new Mold.
5. Realtors rank #1 in highest and lowest paid professions.
6. Brick Front Homes are now illegal in 49 states except Texas.
7. Styrofoam Front Homes are the new fad.
8. 1100 sq. ft condos on the planet Mars are now selling for $577M, air fare not included.
9. Wal-Mart is the largest mortgage lending company in the Milky Way.
10. Casey Kasem doesn't look at day over 45.
Investor / Realtor