OK folks, here it is, that time of year: Thanksgiving.
And its time for AR's first virtual Thanksgiving party.
A blog party is similar in concept to a progressive dinner party. In a progressive dinner party, each course is held at someone else's home. In this case, each day of a party theme will be hosted by the last person to post a comment on each day's party.
This will be run along the same lines as the AR Halloween party: (In case you missed that party, you can follow that thread and see what people brought here: First AR "Blog" Party: Halloween )
Here's the rules for a Blog Party:
1. When you make a post, you have to "bring" something to the party.
It can be a picture of food, drink, decorations, a video, music, costumes.
2. In addition, you have to post something that you are thankful for.
3. Click on the "Notify me of comments" when you leave your post. That way you'll know who else is coming to the party and you can engage in mingling!
4. The last person to comment on this post by midnight, will "host" the party by either re-blogging this post -OR- starting their own post and linking back to this one.
5. Everyone who commented on this party post will go the next host's party and bring something to that party.
6. The party will continue at each host's blog until Thanksgiving.
So, to start this off, here's a little place to sit and enjoy each other's company:
BTW, join the AR Blog Party group and host your own party for what ever reason you like! Celebrate something with all of AR!
(If you like this party, flag it below!)
And for all you "point hounds" there are points in this party. Not bonus points or extra points. With everyone carrying forward to the next party, the more comment points you get. Who ever winds up hosting for the last day will have the most attendees (if everyone that shows up actually participates all the way through.