If you are considering selling your home, you are probably asking yourself questions like:
- Should I replace the tile counters in the bathroom with granite?
- Does the wallpaper make the house look dated?
- Is the cost of installing new kitchen cabinets worth the expense?
- Do I need to put on a new the roof or can I just have it inspected and replace the deteriorated areas?
- Is it necessary to paint all the interior walls, or would touching-up the obvious areas work just as well?
- Would installing new carpets and/or refinishing the wood floors be worth the expense?
- Should I have the house painted before putting it on the market, or use that as a bargaining point in negotiating the sale?
These are all outstanding questions. And none of them has an easy yes or no answer. Your home is unique, as is the neighborhood you live in.
Part of The Davidson Team's expertise is helping sellers prepare their homes with the right improvements that bring in top dollar. We would be happy to stop by and do a simple walk-through to point out areas to focus on to improve your house's market value, as well as what projects will not likely give you a good return on your money or time.
There is no charge for our service. Our goal is to be the neighborhood expert. The more neighbors we talk to and the more familiar we become with the homes in our community, the better level of service we can offer to families moving into our area.
If you are interested in having us do a free walk-through to get your house market-ready or simply have questions you'd like answered, please contact us today!
The Davidson Team -Blaine & Erin Davidson
(509) 293-2214 - info@WenatcheeHouses.com