Ten Steps to Thriving, Not Just Surviving in a Normalizing Market (part 3)
5) Price listings aggressively ~ (Make price reductions face to face) It's not the advertising that sells the house, it's the proper pricing.
6) Make sure your listings show well, and available for showing. Paint, clean, carpet, what ever you need to do to make your listing show better than all the others.
7) Know your market statistics inside and out. It's critical that you know your numbers, like never before.
8) Send notes to your co-operating agents that show your listings. You need all the help you can get, and having a group of agents that enjoy showing your listings is OK in my book.
9) Charge a higher commission, and give it to the buyer agent. On a street full of listings, whose will get shown first?
10) Remain Mentally Strong, see part 1